Terms and Conditions:
- This is a working Farm. Animals can be unpredictable and there may be machinery moving around the farm. Children must be supervised when travelling around the farm. You are responsible for the welfare of yourselves, your children and your visitors whilst on site.
- We reserve the right to request any guest to leave at any time without refund or other liability. No refund of monies will be paid.
- No fireworks or Chinese/paper lanterns are permitted at any time.
- Above ground barbecues are permitted on site. However open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. The use of generators is not permitted.
- Please dispose of all litter and rubbish in the bins provided.
- Dogs must be kept on leads.
- The cottage is located on a working farm in a natural setting. In making a booking you take on a duty of care to conserve and protect this countryside setting.
- Any damage to the site including the trees, or any pollution (including excessive noise, litter or contamination of any kind) may result in you being asked to leave without any refund.
- We reserve the right to charge you for anything found to be missing from, or damaged after your departure.
- Please respect our neighbours and the countryside.
Arrival and departure:
We respectfully request that you arrive after 5pm on the day of arrival.
Please ensure you depart before 10am on your day of departure.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Unfortunately we cannot refund any cancellation made within 48 hours of arrival
Refunds will not be given if you decide to cancel your booking or leave early due to inclement weather, illness or other reasons beyond your control. We recommend that you buy holiday insurance to compensate you in these circumstances.
We reserve the right to cancel or change your booking for any reason or due to events beyond our control including, but not limited to, severe weather events. In the unlikely event we have to cancel your booking we will return to you any money paid in respect of the booking for the part of the holiday affected. . In the unlikely event we have to cancel your booking we will not otherwise be liable for any loss caused by cancellation or alteration. We will accept no responsibility for finding alternative accommodation and exclude any cost incurred by you in relation to any such alternative accommodation.
We regret that the weather is out of our control! We cannot refund any money due to adverse weather conditions
Data Protection & Privacy Statement
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
We use the following cookies on this site:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|